2020 Poster Contest
Call for Telluride Wine Festival Poster Artist
Here in Telluride, artists are inspired to create amazing works of art.
For 38 years, the Wine Festival poster has featured a Telluride-themed work from artists both local, and international.
This year, we’re looking to collaborate with a local gallery on the creation of our 39th poster which will be displayed around town, signed and given to all the Patrons of our festival, sold during and after the festival and is the icon for the 39th Festival. The art chosen for the poster is also the cover of our Program, used in our social media posts and on our Telluride Wine Festival website.
This is an opportunity for you to get your art in front of our well-heeled attendees, to have your art featured by one of our local galleries during the Festival, and for art to be ubiquitous during the weekend of June 25-28, 2020.
- Submit a photo of your work to our jury by April 15- This year’s theme is Sips and Bites 2020.
During the Festival:
- Original art will be displayed prominently in a local gallery during the Wine Festival from Thursday, June 25th-28th, 2020
- Artist and Gallery representative will be present at the Poster signing at the VIP Reception, Thursday and the Grand Tasting on Saturday
- Local gallery will coordinate the weekend-long bidding for the purchase of your original piece of Art and times for you to be in Gallery to meet attendees
- 20% of the sale of the Art will be a donation to the Wine Festival and the remaining proceeds will be divided between the Gallery and the Artist as negotiated by our partner Gallery
**Art can be sent as a jpeg/pdf/ai attachment or via Google drive or Dropbox to [email protected]